The Nicola Family Scroll

close up view

a portion of the scroll
These are pictures of the Nicola Family Scroll. It is 13 feet long, starting in 1717 and continues to 1988. I would like to update it to the current year. You can help by sending me any family additions since 1988 and I will be glad to print them as much as possible onto the scroll.
Include marriages, children, and grandchildren with the year of their births and deaths. Send as soon as possible, and no later then May 31st. This can be sent in by e-mail to Diane.
None will be added after that date, for the chart will be going to press. If you would like a copy, send your request along with $15.00 for each copy by May 31st to Diane.
Please include your phone number and e-mail address in case I have any questions. Your copy of the scroll will be ready at the reunion in Healdsburg. If you have any questions, please give me a call. If you can’t attend the reunion and would like a copy of this scroll, it can be arranged. Shipping and handling costs will need to be added. I will look into the charges and have them available when I hear from you.
Thank you, Diane Nicola-Voorhoeve
271 Red Mountain Drive
Cloverdale, CA 95425
Diane 707-894-0698
voorhoeve@saber.net

close up view

a portion of the scroll
These are pictures of the Nicola Family Scroll. It is 13 feet long, starting in 1717 and continues to 1988. I would like to update it to the current year. You can help by sending me any family additions since 1988 and I will be glad to print them as much as possible onto the scroll.
Include marriages, children, and grandchildren with the year of their births and deaths. Send as soon as possible, and no later then May 31st. This can be sent in by e-mail to Diane.
None will be added after that date, for the chart will be going to press. If you would like a copy, send your request along with $15.00 for each copy by May 31st to Diane.
Please include your phone number and e-mail address in case I have any questions. Your copy of the scroll will be ready at the reunion in Healdsburg. If you have any questions, please give me a call. If you can’t attend the reunion and would like a copy of this scroll, it can be arranged. Shipping and handling costs will need to be added. I will look into the charges and have them available when I hear from you.
Thank you, Diane Nicola-Voorhoeve
271 Red Mountain Drive
Cloverdale, CA 95425
Diane 707-894-0698
voorhoeve@saber.net
No comments:
Post a Comment